Thursday, May 2, 2013

Actress Wallpaper Hot Videos Asuka Rin *Mio* online shop fashion


Asuka Rin *Mio*
Asuka Rin *Mio* korean fashion clothing online
Mio is my first and the only DD I own. I first saw her on one of the posts on figurefm by Aiko and it was love at first sight. Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the character Mio (she only had her default clothes on for 1 day) but her face sculpture has always been inspirational. Unlike many DD heads with a smile, she has a rather passive or refrained look that can give the photo a unique atmosphere. She's good at cosplaying too!I currently own 2 Mios (Sora and Aura) but since I love her so damn much, I might get more in the future :) One problem I'm facing now though is that since I've taken so many picture of Mios, I can't work well with a DD with a smile on their faces. That was a part of the reason why I let Saber Alter go sometime ago..hmm Tagged by bluebluewave and Mashirofetish. ************************************ Rules: 1. Upload a picture of your nominated doll. 2. Explain why is he / she 'special' to you, what's the story behind the mold (not for the character, but for the doll) 3. Tag 5 Flickr contacts and ask for one of their dolls ~ Try not to repeat a lot ************************************ My list of tagged people: - Hololo: DD Rin - Otakusan: DD Asuka - Stepswalker: DD Tamane - Hinanjo_osaka: DD Elsie - Noirouge1794: DD Miu
Actress Wallpaper Hot Videos Asuka Rin *Mio* online shop fashion

Video Asuka Rin Fan art coloring Asuka by Rin womens swimsuits




Video Asuka Rin Asuka 44g bra




Video Asuka Rin Rin' - Asuka Kawa 明日香川 beauty bollywood




Video Asuka Rin Asukagawa Rin' motherhood maternity stores




Video Asuka Rin Osu Rin AsukaHard Mouse Only plus size maxi




Video Asuka Rin osu Rin' - Asuka 0814587134CtB swimsuit thongs

No comments:

Post a Comment